Before the Common or Christian Era.
2. Genesis 1,2
3. G-d, See "The Sabbath" also Exodus 20:8-11, "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9) Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11) For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
4. Trumpets, Leviticus 23:24 "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation."
5. Nimrod Genesis 10:8,9 "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9) He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD."
6. Cupid or Eros who purportedly produced the "winged ones", the son of Venus. Also Nin or Ninus "the son",
7. Semiramis also called Rhea the great goddess mother of Ninus who was also her husband. Layard’s "Nineveh and its Remains" Volume ii. page 480
8. Purim Esther 9:28 "And that these days should be remembered and kept throughout every generation, every family, every province, and every city; and that these days of Purim should not fail from among the Jews, nor the memorial of them perish from their seed. "
9. Easter also called Ishtar and Astarte.
10. Easter falls on ... World Book Encyclopedia Easter
13. from the dead In honor of Bel, Baal or Dios the sun god.
14. Shrove Tuesday World Book Encyclopedia "Easter"
15. Sunrise In honor of Nimrod who was Bel, Baal or Dios the sun god.
16. Eggs Representing new life (was a fertility symbol in ancient cultures)
17. Easter Bunnies Christian meaning unknown (was a fertility symbol in ancient cultures)
18. Lamb Representing Jesus the lamb of G-d.
19. Three Crosses The earliest form of the cross was worship of Tammuz, another name for the sun god. The Egyptian "Onk" or "Tau", symbol of eternal life is one of the earlier developments of this symbol of Tammuz.
20. Hot Cross Buns The Cross is the symbol for sun worship (Tammuz note 19) and the round bun is the same symbol.
21.Passover Exodus 12:1-14 "And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2) This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 3) Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: 4) And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. 5) Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: 6) And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening. 7) And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. 8) And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. 9) Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. 10) And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. 11) And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover. 12) For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. 13) And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. 14) And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever."
22. Christmas World Book Encyclopedia, 1979 "Christmas"
25. Weekly Sabbath Lev 23:16 This causes Shavuot to always fall on Sunday, the first day of the week. "16) Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD."
26. Annual Sabbath I believe this is a reactionary move based on a looser interpretation of Lev 23:16
27. Shavuot is when ... The Jewish Holidays by Strassfeld, page 69
28. Halloween World Book Encyclopedia, 1979 volume 9, "Halloween"
30. Course of Abia The Companion Bible Appendix 179 (Parallel Datings, Etc.)
31. Sunday World Book Encyclopedia 1979 volume 18, page 784 Mythology and Sun Worship
33. Little Easter The New Golden Bough
34. G-d of Creation Exodus 31:13,17 "Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. ... 17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed. "